A certain renowned IT company offers a cloud-based platform designed to automate IT management workflows. The company specializes in IT service management, IT operations management and IT business management. The client platform easily integrates with other tools, letting users manage projects, teams and customer interactions using a variety of apps and plugins.
- ~$5B Revenues
- 10+ Countries
- 20+ Industries
- 10+ Product & Services
- ~20k+ Employees
- 10+ Languages
- Data Integration between Snowflake source and Datahub, later to Anaplan spoke models like Opex Planning, Capex Planning, Corporate Planning, Headcount Planning etc.
- Business expected timely load of all datasets from snowflake to Datahub with minimum manual intervention with more of automation and scheduled jobs.
- Loading of different data sets from snowflake source to Data Hub using Bhoomi tool and automation
- Dynamic job scheduler implemented with flexibility for business to schedule the data loads
- Flexibility for Business to extract certain period of data from source by passing time Parameters dynamically.
- Error handling defined with email alerts for failures in Integration during data loads from Snowflake system to Datahub
- No or very less dependency on support team for scheduling data-loads
- Business can schedule the data loads based on their need and frequency and passing time parameters
- Parameterized based extraction of data puts less pressure on source and data-hub, thereby pushing for better datahub performance.