The term "ACG" encompasses our services, websites, social media platforms, and event registration or landing pages. "Personal data" refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.
An "identifiable natural person" is someone who can be directly or indirectly identified, especially by reference to an identifier like a name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or factors specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
The term "controller" refers to the individual or entity responsible for determining the purposes and methods of processing personal data.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you that you provide us in the following ways:
- by direct interaction when we communicate with you by telephone, email, mail, and other means of communication
- by forms that you fill out when you inquire about, order, use, or provide feedback about our products and services
- by forms that you fill out when you register for our webinars, events, newsletters
- by work orders or purchase orders that you submit for our products or services
We also collect data about you automatically in log files stored on our servers that record your activity when you inquire about, order, use, or provide feedback about our products and services.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We may solicit the following data from you:
- work Email
- contact Number
- messaging preferences
We may collect the following data about you automatically:
- links you click to get to our website
- pages you view on our website
- links you click to leave our website
- device IP address
- browser type and version
- browser plug-in types and versions
- device time-zone
- device operating system
You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time. To do so, please contact us using the information provided below. If you choose to withdraw your consent, we will cease using your personal data to the extent that your consent is the sole legal basis for our usage. However, if we have alternative legal grounds for utilizing your personal data (e.g., for communication regarding accrued charges, fees, and payments), we may continue to use your personal data based on those other legal justifications. Specifically:
- You can opt out or adjust your messaging preferences by using the link in the footer of any marketing email message.
- You may also modify your messaging preferences during the sign-up process for our email lists or by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Our legal bases for processing your personal data as set forth above include:
- to perform a contract with you
- to protect our legitimate interests, namely, to operate our business, to keep our records up-to-date, to administer our IT systems, to maintain security, to prevent fraud, and to collect amounts owed to us
- to comply with legal requirements
- your consent
We will retain your personal data only for so long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it and to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. You may request details about our retention periods for each element of your personal data by contacting us as set forth below.
We maintain appropriate security measures designed to protect your personal data from loss as well as from being accessed, altered, used, or disclosed without authorization. We limit access to your personal data to those of our employees, agents, representatives, and service providers who have a need to know in order to accomplish the purposes for which we use your personal data. We require that such persons process your personal data solely in accordance with our instructions and not for other purposes.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by posting a notice on our website home page
If you have questions about this Policy or your personal data, please contact our privacy coordinator by email at email@example.com